|This is what the Wonder Weeks tells me... Oh god. FFS.|
- I'm fairly sure my memory vacated the room when sleep also left this house... FFS.
- My baby. She no sleep. FFS.
- The Olympics are almost over and I'm going to be lost for shiny moving pictures at 3am. FFS.
- Mr S (deliverer of feline drugs) neglected to notice that Lucy was out of drugs until he gave her the last one. Two days before I (collector of feline drugs) would be in town to get more. It was actually three days because M was sick on the second day, so I was not at work. Lucy was off her tree for three days, and is still only just recovering. I feel for her, I really do, however my tolerance level for TWO clingy toddlers in the house was minimal. FFS.
- Because Lucy doesn't wake up Mr S at night when she's feeling loco. FFS.
- Not that he would have woken up anyway, as he'd been sadly so very bedridden with the flu that there was no waking him for anything. FFS.
- Pregnancy insomnia is here. I regularly wake at 10pm and 4am wide awake. Twitter does not amuse me at this time, everyone is very boring in the middle of the night. FFS.
- Caffeine makes Braxton Hicks worse. FFS.
- I got stuck behind a car in the right hand lane (THE OVERTAKING LANE) doing 75km/hr in the 100 km/hr zone. They did not move over, even as we passed the sign saying 'Right Lane for Overtaking Only'. FFS.
- I have millions of great ideas, but I appear to lack the memory to remember them, and the time management skills to implement them. Gosh. And, FFS.
|The bathroom is ready for the tiler. I discovered|
Millie and Lucy inspecting it on the weekend.
|Millie met our mate Andrew on the weekend. I'm unsure|
who was more taken with who...
|The Bump is capable of supporting crockery. However it kept kicking it off.|
|Millie pretends to sew. I'm dying from the cute.|
|When I went to buy an iron this week I was so sleep deprived that|
when they told me this one was the best (and obviously most expensive), I
shrugged and bought it. Now I can't wait to use it!
|This is a lovely quote.|
|I discovered this nail polish in my kit this week. It's lovely!|
|Millie enjoying Lucy's company...|
Lucy is still jonesing badly...
|Nappy box car. One month on, still going strong.|
|When I bought the iron, I also bought Apple TV. And a fridge.|
And a sandwich maker. Lesson here? Shiny toys good.
Sleep deprived shopping Bad.
|Almost hairclips. How exciting!|
Linking up with Sarah for FFS Friday. Go say hi!