|This is the best reason you'd hate me... she's the cutest munchkin ever!|
Sarah from Dear Baby G tagged me to complete this list... oh my.
Um. Um. Um... Let me
- I'm tall. If you're under 5'8 and came to our kitchen, you'd have trouble getting plates out of the cupboard. Mr S is 6'6 and I am 5'11.
- I am a stationery freak. I have an entire cupboard in my office nook full of blank notepads, envelopes, wrapping paper, cards etc. They were organised by size at one point.
- I typed up my birth plan, printed out two A5's to an A4, cut and laminated them. Yes, I laminated my birth plan. I figured it could get messy and I wanted them to know exactly what I wanted.
- When I believe in something, I'm a pain in the bum if you want to disagree with me about it. I'm not afraid to ask to speak to your manager.
- Whilst I was pregnant I was all 'Our bodies are meant to birth naturally, I don't believe in pain relief in labour, and I surely don't want a CSection.', perhaps to the point of righteousness. I was a bit mystified as to why anyone would choose pain relief and surgery as a way to give birth. Now, I know differently. Don't get me wrong, I still believe that our bodies are mostly built to give birth naturally, but I completely understand that there are exceptions to the rule.
- I'm stubborn. Stubborn. Stubborn. Stubborn. Don't push me to do something. I won't do it, because you've pushed me. (Mr S is the same. Oh, the conversations we have.)
- I am a baby bore. Hi! How's your day? Here, let me show
forty thousand snapsa picture of Millie!
- I'm selfish a lot. If I'm tired and we have guests, I'll go to bed. If Millie's due for a nap, I'll tell you we can't meet you. This is something I have to force myself to work on a lot more since Millie was born, because I'm tired a lot more and that makes me far less receptive to change and more likely to find it all too hard.
- Most of me can't wait to stop breastfeeding. Perseverance has pretty much paid off but if I could have brought myself to give it away (see point #6) in the first few weeks I would have. I had mastitis 3 times in 6 weeks and had a lot of struggles feeding Divine Miss M.
- When I get sick, it's a man cold and I want Mr S to drop everything and tend to my every snuffly whim. Thankfully, he pretty much does because he's a gem like that.